NFC: Fish for Food

As for fish in pain.

I enjoy fishing and hunting.  I also eat what I catch.  Common day
wildlife management is that man has replaced most predators that man has
eradicated for mans own good.  With out fishermen, and hunters wildlife
overpopulates and then starves to death a very painful experience I
would imagine.

I try to dispatch my kills as soon as I can to reduce pain and
suffering, but that is life.  One can not eat with out inflicting some
kind of lose and pain to something that was once alive, including plants
or should we discuss plant pain too for the vegetarians.