Re: NFC: From the PETA PEOPLE

I have a lot of respect for the people that champion animal rights, but until
I can sit in the sun and soak up enough energy to live it will be necessary
for me to kill other life forms to survive. Animal or plant, other organisms
have to die for me to live. I am willing to give animals as much respect as
they give me and the animals around them. Being an animal myself I think this
is reasonable. If anyone thinks that an animals would not eat a human (if
equipped to do so) should be very careful as many areas of our planet are the
home of carnivores that will eat you as quickly as I will a boiled shrimp. I
do not kill indiscriminately without reason, as many of the animals that PETA
tries to protect will do. Maybe humans should have higher level of empathy
for other beings but as I say for me to live others must die, it's just the
way it is. I don't think herbivores are any better than carnivores
spiritually or any other way.

Moon