Re: NFC: Fishing is immoral ?

Ron,

That was a bit rude. However your point is that to fish for something
means you do not respect it or care about it am I correct ? I think thats
a reasonable topic

In my own opinion following your logic those of us who respect a
beutifull oak tree would never use wood or wood products.

Anyway off my box and back to lurker mode....

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the Native Fish Conservancy
online
 at our website http://www.nativefish.org