Re: NFC: From the PETA PEOPLE

My major beef with the PETA people is they are nothing but a political
organization. THEY SUPPORT NO CONSERVATION THEY BUY NO LAND ALL THEY DO
IS FUNDRAISE.

Aquarium keeping , fishing, collecting etc may not be someones idea of a
way to enjoy nativefish. However we must keep in mind our fish  are a
renewable natural resource if we work together it will be there forever.
We are all in the same boat. To catch to keep em youve got to preserve
them .Fishermen and collectors are doing their part by paying $$$ to
state agencies via license fees.

Whats PETA done for fish latley

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the Native Fish Conservancy
online
 at our website http://www.nativefish.org