Re: NFC: From the PETA PEOPLE

NEZTOK at aol_com wrote:

> Not to be an [explicative] or anything, but I can see you guys setting in front of
> your tanks with a fishing pole saying: "[explicative], I'm going to sit here all night
> until that [explicative] sunfish starts biting." or maybe "I love native fishes,
> but lets stick as many holes in them as possible."

Before this gets out of hand, please cut the language out NOW.  This
mailing list is open to people from all walks of life, and the language
is offensive to many segments.  Not to mention, the NFC encourages the
participation of children in our conservation efforts.

If the topic itself doesn't get out of hand, I'll let it continue.  But
if anyone else uses this sort of language in the mailing lists they will
be UNSUBSCRIBED for a period of time deemed necessary to restore the
peace.

Chris Hedemark
NFC Mailing List Admin

--

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls
and looks like work." --Edison