Re: NFC: From the PETA PEOPLE

From:           	NEZTOK at aol_com
> Not to be an asshole or anything, but I can see you guys setting in front
> of your tanks with a fishing pole saying: "Hell, I'm going to sit here all
> night until that f*cking sunfish starts biting." or maybe "I love native
> fishes, but lets stick as many holes in them as possible."

Well, if we want to stick to the sunfish for aquaria concept here, lots of the
easiest and best places to collect a variety of  sunfish in Texas for the
unlanded are "Community Fishing" ponds.  Basically this means normal
rules apply, EXCEPT, the only legal means for taking any fish is by
rod'n'reel.  No nets, no traps.   So how do you collect various 3" sunfish in
such a situation?  Easy.  Fly rod and a tiny little immitation mosquito that
floats on the surface.

Richard Walker
Houston, TX
http://www.neosoft.com/~rww/kayak_log.html