NFC: Fishing in the Southeast

    On thursday the 12th, i'm heading out on a camping trip...thinking about
going to Dale Hollow Reservoir (in middle tennessee), but i'm looking for
better places as far as fishing goes. Does anybody know any good fishing
spots in the area of middle/east tennessee, western/middle virginia, western
part of the carolinas...or in that general region of the
southeast...basically i'd like to keep it less than a 6 hour drive from east
tennessee.
    I'm trying to find good spots for either smallmouth bass, largemouth,
trout, muskey, walleye, or pretty much any gamefish... places that can either
be waded or floated in a canoe (with minimal or no power boat traffic), with
unpolluted water...preferably with camp grounds on the water.
    If anybody has suggestions please let me know. I appreciate it.
Thanks,
Steve