NFC: New member

I just signed on and am not sure if this is the correct forum to seek comments and advice, but here goes.

I have been a lifelong hobbyist, mostly traditional fresh water, with some experience in salt.  I am now in the process of designing my “dream tank,” maybe 220 gallons, featuring SW Florida native species, native plants, and utilizing algal turf scrubbers for filtration.  I envision schools of smaller locals; flag fish, mollies, killies, rather than larger specimens.  Well planted, this will be an attempt to model part of the Caloosahatchee River and Telegraph Creek that runs along my property.  It will be the centerpiece of our living area.  (And I better make it look great to keep the wife happy!)

Any suggestions or ideas for such a set up?

Steve Brookman

marineart at earthlink_net

941-694-7572