Re: NFC: fungus

With regular water changes, is there a chance the fungus will eventually
disappear? Are there any commercial fungicides that can help without posing
a threat to the health of the fish?

I noticed my bluegill's right nostril is swollen and filled with some sort
of white substance (ever here of a fish cocaine addict?). At one point, the
substance oozed from the nostril, and looked sort of "ropey." When it was
long enough, the bluegill promptly ate it. Any ideas what's wrong with the
bluegill?

Also, the corner of my LM bass's mouth (where he was hooked) is developing a
pinkish blotch. Could this be a bacterial infection?