NFC: first seining trip

I am really envious of the rathbuni .... thats the only living member of
the group I havent caught hehe and seen alive.

-> Two speckled killifish (Fundulus rathbuni) made it back alive.  They
-> were found in a shallow mudhole off to the side of the river.  It was a
-> little tough getting at them and I could swear I saw them bury into the
-> mud (is this a known defense mechanism in this species?) and when the
-> seine was lifted two killies were found amongst a mess of gambusia.  We
-> tried one more time and just got gambusia.  I'd bet if I had my dipnet
-> and hauled up some mud I would have found more killies.