NFC: Blue Spotted Sunnies/Plant Books

Dear all,

A couple of things here: I have extra Blue-spotted Sunfish males that I
would like to trade for some nice females.  These are very robust, jet black
with sapphire blue spots. Very healthy, wild caught specimens from Daryl R.
in Fla. Also I have two extra copies of a Plant Book called "Aquarium
Plants" by Dr. Karel Rataj.  Hardbound 448 pges, with many, many photos of
plants. TFH publ. I figured I'd offer these to you folks b-4 putting out a
notice to the APD. Make offer or trade for female Sunnies as stated above.
Private mail please at:

btpmsi at email_msn.com

Cheers,

Brian