Re: NFC: DP air line question

I use 1" PVC pipe with plastic valves. Smaller pipes like 3/4" or 1/2" might
work but my blower stays much cooler with bigger pipes. My air pump is made for
150-200 airstones but right now I use only 60-80 corner filters (with no
airstones) so I have extra air and larger pipes help me to keep my pump at
decent temprature