From: Norman Edelen <normane at edelendoors_com>
To: <nfc at actwin_com>
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 1999 9:29 AM
Subject: NFC: Re: minnow trap vandals

Hello Chris,

At least they left you the trap.  I have had three traps removed from the
creek in my backyard.  For some reason, people can't seem to leave minnow
traps alone.  I should have hidden the lines better, but I figured no one
would be on my property, so I simply tied the lines to a handy tree branch
with no thought of concealment.

Norm

A proud member of
The Greater Portland Aquarium Society
www.gpas.org
The North American Native Fishes Association:  over
20 years of conservation efforts, public education, and
aquarium study of our native fishes.  Check it out at
 www.nanfa.org