Re: NFC: native fish library

Favorite Books:

Fishes of Kansas  --  Joseph T. Collins

Fishes of Missouri --  William Pfleiger

Crayfish of Missouri (or is that "Missouri Crayfishes?) --  William
Pfleiger

Missouri Ozark Waterways (shows all the public access points in Missouri)
available from Missouri Dept. of Conservation -- author unknown

Watermark guide to Fishing in Kansas (good access points detailed) -
author forgotten at the moment but I'll get it to you.

Handbook of Darters -- Larry Page

Luke