Re: NFC: Cloudy Water

The damn thing crashed my computer.  Blue screen of death, even!
 That's what I get for trying a Beta....

> "D. Martin Moore" wrote:
> >
> > Always a popular topic on the weekly chat.  BTW, if I do this ICQ
> > thing, what are all the ICQ numbers I will need?  Or are we doing
> > the "dreaded Java Chat" this week?
>
> Post your ICQ # here when you get on and we'll find you. :-)
>
> --
>
> "I would remind you that extremism in defense of liberty is no vice; and I
> would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no
> virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes