Re: NFC: Question about Parasites

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> >THATS THE NAME CLOUT IT OUT
>
> Sense it is not fatal I am not really worried about it but I still would
> like to get rid of it./

It seems contagious though.  I noticed it on one red shiner, and then a
couple weeks later on another.  It does seem to immobilize the infected
fin so at the very least it is reducing mobility.

The kicker is, these fish all went through quarantine just fine.
Anchorworms must have a long dormant cycle before becoming evident. :-/

--

"I would remind you that extremism in defense of liberty is no vice; and
I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no