Re: NFC: Cloudy Water

On Sat, 24 Jul 1999 09:32:48 -0500, D. Martin Moore wrote:

If I've heard correctly, people with ICQ can use java chat and ICQ at the
same time.  I think it would be a good idea to keep the chat in the java
chat room. That way, newcomers will not miss out if they show up, and the
ICQ people can still play with their numbers.

http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/