NFC: [Fwd: Peltier Junctions]

I don't think that this message reached the list, because I received
only one copy.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Peltier Junctions
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 08:42:46 -0400
From: "Ellis, Leslie" <LEllis at dataram_com>
To: "'ASDALTON at prodigy_net'"
<ASDALTON at prodigy_net>,"'nfc at actwin_com'"<nfc at actwin_com>

http://www.melcor.com  has a lot of good information on heating and
cooling with peltier junctions.  They have free downloadable software to
calculate which Melcor peltier module and how many to use for a given
application.  It also lets you specify voltage and current requirements.

I'm trying to build a small air-filled box that I can heat and cool to
test electronics and the Melcor site was very helpful.

Leslie Ann Ellis
Engineering Lab Technician
Dataram Corporation
609.799.0071