Re: NFC: Simply Natives Website

-> 3) What exactly is Simply Natives?  Is it a corporation?  A non-profit
-> organization?  Affiliated with NFC or other group?  This should be
-> stated clearly somewhere on the page.  Possibly embedded within a
-> mission statement.

 I hate most mission statements because they are usually stupidly
grandiose and very affected for what should be a very simple vision.  As
long as they are written in plain and simple text then I think they are
good. I agree though .... a little clarification of the vision of the
page is in order.