NFC: listadmin out of town

Howdy folks,

Just a heads up that if anyone needs any help with the mailing list
tomorrow through sunday I'll be out of town.  I'll be picking my mail up
either sunday night or monday and will handle the backlog at that time.
If there's something you need before then, please get me tonight before
10:00 or 11:00 so I can take care of it before I go. :-)

Regards,
Chris

--

"I would remind you that extremism in defense of liberty is no vice; and
I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no