Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 14:17:24 -0500
From: ctheiling <chuck_theiling at usgs_gov>
To: nfc at actwin_com
Subject: fish field guide on cd

Hi All,

I'm looking for fish field guides on cd, similar to the Peterson's field
guide for birds on cd.  Does such a beast exist?  Are life history
descriptions and photos available in any web based format?  My species
of focus are the ~150 species in the Mississippi River mainstem.

I'm also looking for herps and mamals on cd if anyone can help with
that.

Thanks You,

Chuck

--

Chuck Theiling
USGS Upper Midwest Environmental Science Center
155 St. Benedict Ln.
Florissant, MO 63033
(314)830-1010
ctheiling at umesc_er.usgs.gov