Re: NFC: chat tonite

You'll NEVER get me to use ICQ, Bwah haha!!

Date sent:      	Sun, 11 Jul 1999 18:19:19 -0400
From:           	Chris Hedemark <chris at yonderway_com>
To:             	nfc at actwin_com
Subject:        	NFC: chat tonite
Send reply to:  	nfc at actwin_com

> Hey y'all don't forget the chat tonight.
>
> We can all celebrate that this may well be the last chat using that
> cursed java chat. :-)
>
> I'll probably be in there a little early if anyone feels like chatting
> early or better yet catch me on ICQ.
>
> --
>
> "I would remind you that extremism in defense of liberty is no vice; and I
> would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no
> virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes

Follow-Ups: References: