Re: NFC: Firebelly Newts

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> Anybody have some great info on firebelly newts? Web sites?

Jeremy, a simple query to http://www.northernlight.com/ gave me 89 hits.

That's one of the better search engines, so I suggest it as a good first
place to look.

Of course, I'm a bit of a blabbermouth. I tried "Wright Huntley" just for
kicks, and got over 3000 hits! Shows you not everything a search engine
turns up is necessarily useful. :-)

Wright

--

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed --
and thus clamorous to be led to safety -- by menacing it with an endless

Follow-Ups: References: