Re: NFC: rr's ICQ

robert a rice wrote:

> well I broke down and got an ICQ#43169584
> still do not know how to work it :)

It's mostly automatic but every now and again it gets confused if your
ISP hangs up abruptly.  In such a case, you'll need to manually change
status to "connected" next time you are connected to the internet and it
should be automatic again after that.

All in all it's a great tool for chatting with fishheads.

--

"I would remind you that extremism in defense of liberty is no vice; and
I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no