Re: NFC: hunting for bluenose

I won't be particularly close to the coast.  Sounds interesting,
though!

> Ooh you may be going to Violet Goby territory.  Have you ever seen
> those?  They appear from time to time in the pet industry but are
> usually mislabelled as aggressive fish due to their impressive teeth but
> they are really quite laid back.  They tend to be in the more brackish
> waters though.
Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes