From: James Hensinger <ali at mail_skyhigh.com>
To: robertrice at juno_com
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 06:46:00 -0400
Subject: Re: Articles

Dear Mr. Rice,

Here is a list of the articles I would like to reprint on our site for
now:

Darters: Aquarium Designs And Care Guidelines
The Dollar Sunfish (Lepomis marginatus) as an Aquarium Species
Jordanella floridae - The American-Flag Fish
The Mosquitofish - Gambusia spp.
North American Killies

I would need permission from the other authors for their articles.

Regards,

James Hensinger
Aquafind
http://www.aquafind.com

At 10:16 PM 6/28/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Id be happy to donate some articles ...if youd like pick a few of the
NFC
>website article database.....Let me know how I can help
>
>Robert Rice
>Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the Native Fish Conservancy
>online
> at our website  www.nativefish.org

Dear Sir/Madam:

Since October 1998, Aquafind has used the Internet to provide both
aquaculturists and aquarists with information on how to contact aquatic
producers, equipment suppliers, and service suppliers.  Our website
allows
the user unrestricted access to our database, free of charge, in order to
make specific searches for species, products, etc.  In addition to the
searchable database, there are three trading boards for online trading
and
announcements,  articles relative to the industry, links to weather
reports, markets, auctions, and several other aquaculture news sources.
Our mission has been from the beginning to deliver relevant, useful
information to aquaculturists and aquarists, using the efficiency of the
Internet.  By using the Internet as our tool, we are exposed to a large
and
varied group of potential consumers, all of whom are in some way
connected
to the aquaculture or aquarist markets.  This is especially significant
because these two markets represent billions of dollars in sales in the
international economy.

We would like to invite you to register your business with Aquafind.com.
Our aquatic database is searched quite extensively each day for aquatic
species and suppliers .  Your company is not listed with us and could
benefit by the increased exposure to the marketplace that  Aquafind
offers
.  To have your company listed simply fill in our registration form
listed
under "Data Services" for aquatic producers or "Supplier Directory" for
equipment and services on our web site at http://www.aquafind.com.  There
are no fees for this service and the registration is user friendly and
should only take a minute or two to complete.

We look forward to receiving your registration and thank you in advance.

Regards,

James Hensinger
Aquafind
http://www.aquafind.com