NFC: NFC UPDATED AUCTION BIDS

Hello all....Sorry for all the Auction posts but I seem to be having a little bit of trouble with my server or something...I think I have gotten it sorted out and this is the current High Bids....
NOW AN UPDATE ON THE BIDDING:

                                         ********** Item #1 **********

                       three pairs of Etheostoma variatum, the variegate darter
                                            HIGH BID  $16.00  Ken Mysliwiec
                                        ***************************
                                        ********** Item#2 **********

                                             6  Southern Red Belly Dace
                                       HIGH BID $20.00  Charles Anderton
                                        ***************************
                                        ********** Item#3 **********

                          1 box of fish, to contain 18 fish minimum.  species will include
                          but are not limited to: Red shiners, Longear Sunfish, Slender Madtoms,
                        Orangethroat Darters and other various Kansas and Missouri fishes I collect.
                     MY CHOICE on all species included.  No more than six of any one species will
                                                          be included.
                                           HIGH BID $30.00 Bruce Scott
                                           *************************
                                           ********** Item #4 ********

                                  1 Box of wild caught exotics from Daryl Roche
                                             His Choice of 10-15 fish Total
                                         HIGH BID $30.00 Ray Suydam
                                            *************************
                                            ********** Item #5 ********

                         1 box of fish, to contain 18 fish minimum.  species will include
                          but are not limited to: Red shiners, Longear Sunfish, Slender Madtoms,
                        Orangethroat Darters and other various Kansas and Missouri fishes I collect.
                     MY CHOICE on all species included.  No more than six of any one species will
                                       be included.  You pay shipping.
                                            HIGH BID  $30.00 Bill Pennewell
                                            ***************************
FISHLINKCENTRAL AUCTION SITE