Re: NFC: RE: Florida Flagfish....

"Hemsath, Gay" wrote:

> Hello
>
> Question What is the average life span, in an aquarium for the
> JORDANELLA FLORIDAE or the American-Flag Fish ?

I would guess, without knowing for sure, that they could live 5 years under
optimum conditions. In the warmer water and with the rich foods we feed in
most aquaria, it is probably more like 2-3 years.

They definitely are *not* an annual.

Wright

--

      To all gun-control advocates: Please just place a sign
      on your front lawn that reads: "This home is gun-free."