Re: NFC: Freswater Drum Die-Off

What industry on the Ohio up stream of the kills?  Also, here in the Glades,
when we abrupt heavy rains in the central part if the state, which is the
watershed for the glades, the rising waters coincides with widespread fish
kills. I would say probably do to the sudden rise in chemicals from the
runnoff. The fish in these kills are primarily adults, some quite large,
across the board in species and without exception showed ulcerations on thier
bodies. Also, you mentioned the disoriented fish hang out at the shoreline
closer to the surface, wonder if thier is something in the water robbing it
of oxygen.

Daryl