Re: NFC: Reclamation

The attempt to Rotenone the pike here in CA was unsuccessful.  Maybe a more
natural solution would be better...hanging the unapiker!   Anyway predators
for the goldfish sound better to me (you could always get a bunch of
elementary school kids with pingpong balls and goldfish bowls...just a
thought.)

Dave Hall