Re: NFC: Reclaimation

Joshua L Wiegert wrote:

> When a DEC/DNR/whatever reclaims a lake/pond with chemicals, such as
> Rotenone, which kill everything in the body.... what do they restock,
> usually?  Obviously, they restock the game-fish in the area, and scukers,
> bullhead, and so forth will generally survive, but what about the
> non-game-fish?  Do they always stock the same ones that were there, or
> what...?

Do they even have the facilities to breed large numbers of non-game
species to restock rotenoned ponds and lakes?

Think about it.  How many shiners would you have to breed before you had
enough to restock a 10 acre pond?

--

"I would remind you that extremism in defense of liberty is no vice; and
I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no

Follow-Ups: References: