NFC: RE: NFC Auction

I'll say one thing about using this site :
http://www.fishlinkexchange.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?native
<http://www.fishlinkexchange.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?native>
 for part of the NFC Auction :-)
It sure as hell holds down on frivolous bids  :-0
In fact it seems to hold down all Bids
Or any body biding
Hope their commission isn't very large
Well on second thought it can't be (no bids - no sales)

Or maybe it just doesn't like me

Hell of a deal :-)

Disgruntled Gay