NFC: BOUNCE nfc at actwin_com: Message too long (>48000 chars) (fwd)

Robert, I had to clip the picture off of this...

 end
 ><>
 J. L. Wiegert                                    ICQ UIN: 1918889
 New Web Page Up and Coming!                      AIM  ID: Etheosoma
 http://www.nativefish.org           --           NFC's NEW Web Page
 the body (e.g., subscribe nfc, subscribe fwl).  Feel free to ask for
 help!