NFC: New NFC internet domain update

Hi all,

Robert sent a message a little while ago saying we had procured a proper
domain name for our organization: nativefish.org. I wanted to let people
know how it's going.

Our website can now be found at http://www.nativefish.org. Unfortunately
the old address, http://nativefish.interspeed.net, is dead and our web-host
is unable to create a redirection notice at that address. I was very
disappointed when they told me they couldn't. If you all could spread the
word that our site has moved we would appreciate it.

On the web site everything except the article search engine has been
switched and is working. I expect our web-host to have the search engine
corrected today. If you notice anything that doesn't work, please let me know.

A neat feature of the new domain is that we now have some organization
email addresses:
  president at nativefish_org goes to Robert
  editor at nativefish_org goes to Konrad Schmidt
  webmaster at nativefish_org goes to me

More as we know it.

Hope you have a very nice day, :-)
Tim Ayers (tayers at bridge_com)