Re: NFC: Re: Darter tanks and stuff

"Anderson, Ron" wrote:

> Jim, I'm also in the process of building a large tank.  I have a piece of
> glass already, acquired for free, that measures 5' X 32" tall, and 5/8"
> thick. I was planning to make the tank 2' wide.  I was thinking about using
> formica inside.

What purpose would the formica have?  It can't hold water.  It will not
stay flat against a surface without being held down by a very strong
(and very toxic) adhesive.  And quite probably I think that the Formica
itself would leech.

-

Chris Hedemark
Email: chris at yonderway_com   ICQ: 28986378
Rural Living at Yonder Way - http://www.yonderway.com/rural