Re: NFC: Adopt-A-Tank fine tuning

I was thinking the exact same thing.  Those fishing shows on TNN have
got to be looking for something to break up the footage (how many times
do you need to see Roland Martin kiss a bass and say, "what a pretty
fish?").  Also, there may be similar opportunities in mags such as Field
and Stream, In-Fisherman, and whatever elese is out there.  If you want
to target a big market (especially in the southeast), try the Bass
Anglers Sportsmans Society (B.A.S.S).

CCB

--

Christian C. Burke