Re: NFC: Re: California

Hello Hy, Thank you for your reply.  I live in southern Santa Clara
county (about 30 miles south of San Jose).  Recently, in an issue of our
county 4-H publication, Robert Rice submitted an article about the
Native Fish Conservancy and how great it would be for 4-H kids to
explore.  I'm not sure what we could do in terms of collecting native
fish for our aquariums but I thought that would be kind of neat.
Apparently that's not legal in California though.....So I'm really open
to ideas on what to do and where to start.  Thanks again, Sue.

Follow-Ups: References: