NFC: NFC domain name....Help wanted

We have been looking into getting a permanent domain name...NFC.org is
taken by a Scandinavian company with the same initials so we will
probably take nativefish.org
details to follow.....

In regards to setting up our own server. IF anyone out there can get us a
free space at their University or someplace else I'll be willing to give
it step by step go ahead...Sounds like a great next step.

Finally Id like some input on ways to increase our web presence. And some
volunteers to implement some of these activities.

TIA

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the Native Fish Conservancy
online
 at our website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/