Re: NFC: Re: California

Sue,

I don't know where you are exactly, but I'm in the Los Angeles area.
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Regards,
CCB

P.S. - You realize your computer's date is off by one year?  This caused
your posting(s) to be placed at the opposite end of my inbox, and I
almost missed them.

--

Christian C. Burke
http://home.att.net/~cburke.fish-head