Re: NFC: Re: Fishin'

The pic on  the petersons field guide is a green sunnie hybrid so it is a
poor example of a geenie....however given your basic description its
sounds like mean green to me....

On Mon, 17 May 1999 19:12:17 -0600 Tony <z966349 at niu_edu> writes:
>I think you're right Charles, the fish on the cover does look similar
>what I caught (with less color though). The illustration IN the book
>bears little resemblance. Do green sunfish typically grow more drab
>with
>age?
>
>Tony

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the Native Fish Conservancy
online
 at our website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/