Re: NFC: Moveing to Gainesville...NFC swat teams

I think I can handel it solo....Keep in mind I m the guy that once took
1000 plus pounds of donated pool cloine that had gotten hard and was
unsaleable and applied it to a Ciclid invested private  lake  (ok pond)
near gainesville the resulting fish kill allowed us to do a total restock
in a few weeks...It was fun to be so Naughty.......the old style
chlorines evaporated in just a few days so it was fun fo all added h.
formoso, lgoodie. lommata, l marginatus, e gloriousus and a few other
little guys,....added plants and at last report it is a fun litle fishing
lake with 4-5 species of bream and bas and they are all local florida
species.........actually they were tilapia invaders ro be specific....

Id think that in the future NFC swat teams might become a reality.....

On Sat, 15 May 1999 21:09:44 -0700 Wright Huntley <huntley1 at home_com>
writes:

>robert a rice wrote:
>>
>> Well bought a house today in gainesville .....to my surprise it
>backs up
>> to a drainage pond full of gambusia ....? Oh what to do.....
>
>Organize a Desert Springs Action Committee work trip. You can send the
>plane
>tickets to me. We have *lots* of experience killing damnbusia. See:
>
>http://www.tkphotos.com/DSAC/index.htm
>
>for proof of our expertise.
>
>(^_^)
>
>Wright
>
>--
>Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679  huntleyone at home dot
>com
>
>                      Stop passing new laws!
>       Repeal some dysfunctional ones. It will do far more good.*
>             http://www.self-gov.org/libertarianism.html
>*We have too much gun control. We need idiot control.

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the Native Fish Conservancy
online
 at our website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/