Re: NFC: Moveing to Gainesville...

robert a rice wrote:

> Well bought a house today in gainesville .....to my surprise it backs up
> to a drainage pond full of gambusia ....? Oh what to do.....

Organize a Desert Springs Action Committee work trip. You can send the plane
tickets to me. We have *lots* of experience killing damnbusia. See:

http://www.tkphotos.com/DSAC/index.htm

for proof of our expertise.

(^_^)

Wright

--

                      Stop passing new laws!
       Repeal some dysfunctional ones. It will do far more good.*