Re: NFC: Flagfish

> Every summer I
> put them in a pond in my backyard and they do rather well.  I put a
> combination of sand
> and small pebble bottom a half dozen or so clay flower pots and leave them
> alone at the
> end of summer generally late October I collect 80 or 90 fish.

That's pretty cool Ken. I live not too far from the Chicago area and
have always wanted to do something similar with tropicals. Are there any
other non-goldfish/koi that you put in your pond? What do you do with
all the flagfish at the end of the summer? Enquiring minds want to know.

Tony Gustafson

Follow-Ups: References: