RE: NFC: Flagfish

Ken

What is the outdoor temps in the spring when put out   day - highs and
lows / night - highs and lows

What is the outdoor temps in the summer   day - highs and lows / night -
highs and lows

What is the outdoor temps in the Fall when brought in   day - highs and
lows / night - highs and lows

If you can't give the highs and lows for the day / night please give an
estimate and / or average

The reason for the question is that I'm in Alaska and spring / summer /
fall here have a mite bit of difference than you have in the Chicago
area, at least temp wise

I have several pair of Flagfish an am wondering if I could put them out
doors this year

Gay