Re: NFC: NFC List changes

HEY 1 One OF MY IDEAS WAS TO LIMIT MY RANDOM POSTINGS OF my
ARTICLES....WITH OVER 50 TO CHOOSE FROM I REPEAT..... :) I generally
think the list is doing great I just think we need to push what we are
all about in a less offensive manner a 1X a month beginer pack might be
the answer. I;ll now go back to lurker mode and let King Josh
administrate.......

On Thu, 13 May 1999 20:31:52 -0700 Christian C Burke
<cburke.fish-head at worldnet_att.net> writes:
>Robert, a visionary of this group, always has excellent ideas.  Those
>on
>this posting are no exception.  I must agree with Moon, however, that
>it
>is healthy to exercise our sense of humor now and then.
>
>It was I who inadvertently triggered the SPAM thread, but it was part
>of
>a truthful a response to a valid topic.  I thought the reactions were
>very funny, and I would like to think it contributed to bonding
>amongst
>the members.
>
>Humor is an integral part of the human experience, essential to
>effective communication and social interaction.
>
>I don't personally feel this list is overrun by off-topic threads, and
>don't see any need to call in the Pleasure Police just yet.  There
>are
>always going to be some off-topic posts, but that's what the <DELETE>
>key was invented for.  I think the majority of the people here are
>intelligent enough and considerate enough to know when to quit.
>
>The rest of Robert's ideas are great :-)
>
>Regards,
>
>CCB

>Christian C. Burke
>http://home.att.net/~cburke.fish-head
>mailto:cburke.fish-head at worldnet_att.net

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the Native Fish Conservancy
online
 at our website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/