Re: NFC: Re: survey

> Oh, yeah-I kept 2 clownfish  and an anemone in a 2 gallon hex tank for
> almost three years (the tank got broken or I might still have them).  I
> tend to be pretty serious about water quality.

Thank you! I've been arguing with people for years that marines (the
fish, not the military types) can be successfully kept in mini-tanks.
I kept a young moray in a 4 gal desktop tank for over a year (before the
critter grew too large) and had various damsels (none of whom died) in
goldfish bowls. Whenever I bring it up, most people looks at me like I'm
nuts.

Tony

Follow-Ups: References: