NFC: NFC List changes

Thank you to all who participated in the Survey.

I came up with several interesting ideas for the list that I will be
discussing with Josh to make the list more fun

.1. Keep a tighter lid on off topic threads , klingons ,spam etc are
really a private thread topic.

2. Limit repeated postings of  the same articles to 1 X a month perhaps
as part of a begginer pack sent out 1x a month.

3. Put together a regional contact liast where folks can get speakers ,
collecting partners etc. This will be the first steps toward
regionalization.

Anyway when me and Josh get the details worked out we will let you know.

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the Native Fish Conservancy
online
 at our website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/