Re: NFC: Re: THE LIST/survey

> Id like to start a little survey to get a better idea where the list is
> at.....
>

> 1. What are you from ?

Meriden, Kansas...just a few miles N/NE of Topeka.

> 2. How often do you check your email ?

Multiple times a day.

> 3. Whats your favorite thing about the NFC list ?

Trading fish and fish stories.

> 3. Whats your least favorite ?

Charles, Moon, Martin, Klaus, heh heh heh...seriously, I don't like it
when people got TOO serious about a subject.  There is room for all
opinions on the list.

> 4. If you could make 1 change to the NFC what would it be ?

I would try to get a lobbyist to help us with our national agenda.

Luke

Follow-Ups: References: