Re: NFC: Re: THE LIST/survey

We have been working closely with the 4H...Our adopt a tank program came
from those efforts........Lets partner on projects.....

On Thu, 06 May 1999 21:35:46 -0500 David Zitnik <daz1 at ra_msstate.edu>
writes:
>One avenue to explore might be 4-H groups.  Our fisheries club just
>started a
>program with our local 4-H for fishing, but the program includes an
>ecology
>section, too, so it's not just fishing.
>David
>
>Sajjad Lateef wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 6 May 1999, robert a rice wrote:
>>
>> > Good idea but we need to have ways to access these resources , how
>does a
>> > fishing camp ask for a NFC speaker ? For that Matter how does
>anyone get
>> > a NFC speaker except for me No one in the nFC does much public
>> > speaking....
>>
>>         I have given enough lectures as a teaching assistant to
>> be able to handle talking for an hour about fish to kids. Give me
>> an audience and something I like to talk about and a couple of
>hours
>> notice and I'll be more than glad to ...
>>
>>         Of course, I presume we are talking kids and not a
>professional
>> audience here. :-)
>>
>> Sajjad
>> --
>> Sajjad Lateef
><http://www.eecs.uic.edu/~slateef>
>> sajjad at acm_org      Please Visit NFC:
><http://nativefish.interspeed.net>
>> ICQ# 13114451       AIM id: sajjadlate         PGP public key on
>request

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the Native Fish Conservancy
online
 at our website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/