Re: NFC: Breeding Crayfish

My crayfish breeding was mostly a fluke, I just happened to get females that
laid eggs. The young are about 3/8" long now and seem to be doing fine on a
diet of brine shrimp pellets. The adults are about 3" long and have small
delicate pinchers. the young are in a shallow tank that hold about 40 gallons
of water, Large gravel and sand cover the bottom with 1/2" cpvc pipe cut into
1" lengths for cover. So far they seem to prefer the gravel. Two of the
adults have a very nice spotted body pattern and one had a lot of blue on
it's body.

                                                                       Moon